Sunday, November 1, 2009

Happy Halloween!

Say hello to the first Jack o' Lanterns at F1E! Each one represents a different event here at the farm. From left to right: Jason opening his credit card bill; Jessica talking to Farmer Brown; Jessica and Jason watching Farmer Brown pedal for his life with Luna on his heels; and finally Farmer Brown, himself, pedaling furiously with Luna hot on his heels.

We made our first Halloween at the Fort a productive one. Jessica stained a slew of pickets, and stuffed approximately 14 sacks with hay for insulation in the dog house, while I mended fences (literally, not metaphorically, lest the followers of the Farmer Brown saga get the wrong idea) and gates. After setting the Jack o' Lanterns ablaze, we settled in and watched the best horror flick I've seen in a long time. The flick was "Oregon vs. USC", and it told the story of an evil and arrogant football team which was brutally murdered in the dark, secluded nether regions of the Pacific northwest. If you like hard-core gore, senseless infliction of agonizing pain, long, drawn-out torture scenes, and seeing the bad guy get it in the end, then I highly recommend this flick.


2 comments:

  1. I love this blog. Since I have been to your house I can picture all and cannot believe all the stuff that is going on. Are you all OK? I mean are you remembering to stop and love one another during this manic time? I love you both. Take time for each other too. -Micki

    ReplyDelete
  2. description of pumpkins is hilarious

    ReplyDelete

Followers