Monday, December 28, 2009

Bloggin' from the Queen City

Quick update as I sit here in the Cincy airport. This week in death: another sheep died (Aunt Jemima), and some dickless, gutless, talentless, heartless, sociopathic, good-for-nothing, hillbilly, redneck, squirrel-eating, sibling-humping, in-bred, buck toothed, NASCAR watching, mountain dew drinking, mesh hat wearing retard shot our peahen. When confronted by Jessica after storming the adjacent field Braveheart-style and conquering the wild and very dangerous 5 pound bird, this waste of DNA really proved his manhood by hiking up his skirt and tearing off on his truck before Jess could get a plate number. Not a good day on the farm.

The sheep was just old. Died in the water bowl. I suspect it was a hit, but none of the animals are talking. Toby is acting suspicious...

Gotta catch my flight. Peace.

4 comments:

  1. Sorry 'bout Jemima, guys. And as for that murderous farmer:

    I want him in your living room, with a big ribbon on his head, so I can tell him what a no-good, rotten, four-flushing, low-life, snake-licking, dirt-eating, inbred, overstuffed, ignorant, blood-sucking, dog-kissing, brainless, dickless, hopeless, heartless, fat-ass, bug-eyed, stiff-legged, spotty-lipped, worm-headed sack of monkey sh*t he is!

    Hallelujah! Holy sh*t! Where's the Tylenol?

    :-)

    ReplyDelete
  2. That is a quality quotation. Way to pick up the ball and run with it. I was, in fact, channeling my inner Clark W. Griswold.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Hee hee. Glad I can contribute to the team. :-P

    ReplyDelete
  4. Oh this males me so sad. Poor Aunt jemima and little pea hen. Mica

    ReplyDelete

Followers